Student Care

Student Support

Student Care is the first contact point for all student enquiries.
The friendly and helpful Student Care staff can assist students with advice and information about their course, their attendance, their results and student activities.
They can also tell you where to go to for medical, dental or legal advice.

Meet and Greet

BIC offers an Airport Pick Up Service to help with your arrival in Australia. One of the BIC staff will meet you at the airport and take you to your accommodation. All you have to do is let us know your flight arrival time. Contact us for details of the fee for this service.

Visa Application

You need a student visa if you wish to study in Australia for over 3 months. If your intended stay in Australia is 3 months or less you may apply for a short stay visa. For periods of study greater than 3 months a Student (Temporary) Visa is required by non-Australian residents and is granted only if they enrol in a registered, full-time course in Australia. All courses for international students, and the Australian education and training institutions that offer them, must be registered with the Australian Government. Generally, an international student is issued with a multiple entry visa for the duration of their study course in Australia. This allows you to travel back and forth to Australia within the period for which it has been granted. Members of your immediate family (spouse and unmarried dependent children under 18 years of age) may accompany you to Australia and will be considered in the same visa class as yourself. If you wish to extend your stay in Australia for further study you will need to lodge an application for a further visa.

For more detailed, accurate and up-to-date information on student visas and visa requirements please check the link bellow: