Can I get access to the internet on site?

There is free wifi available to all students throughout the campus.

Are there computers I can use?

Yes ,there are computers in the self-study are as well as the computer labs for students to use. Access to the computers lab is restricted when there are classes held.

Where can I find a doctor if I am sick?

The student service officer will be able to assist you in finding the closet and most suitable medical assistance for you.

Do I need to buy a book?

All the necessary textbooks for your course are covered in your "Materials Fees". Your teacher might recommend other suitable books that you could choose to buy for extra self-study.

Can I work while I study?

Depending on the visa.
Students on a Working Holiday visa are permitted to work full-time whilst students in Australia on a Student visa (with work rights) can also work but for limited hours (currently up 20 hours per week). Please check first your working rights with the Department of Home Affairs.

Go to Home Affairs website here